June 29, 2010

One Village Coffee






{images via thedieline.com}

Check out this awesome packaging for One Village coffee, which was designed by Able! The bag was printed in white + two colors with a matte finish and gloss trapping over the logo. Because the budget didn't allow for more than one type of bag, a different label with a customized icon is used to identify each type of coffee.

I am so attracted by such design, so lovely, made me smile and I’d definitely gravitate towards this packaging would I peruse a coffee shelf in a store.

18 comments:

  1. that bag is so pretty...what a creative and beautiful way to package that coffee :)

    xoxo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful packaging! I like the clean white and blue combination. Btw, your stationery is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this packaging!! I wonder if i can buy this in the UK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the packaging! Is the coffee as fabulous?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the color combination of it, very clean : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. coffee & good design ~
    a winning happy combo to be sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely packaging! Off to visit your Etsy shop... HAve a happy day ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I would spend a lot of time just looking at that! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in love with your blog!I prepared an award for you :D You can pick it up here:

    http://hana-wordsinabox.blogspot.com/2010/07/blog-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhhmazing packaging! totally love this!!
    Your blog rocks, I'm gunna follow u ·P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling! So much to look at and read! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the package too! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i have been trying desperately to buy this coffee with no luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just adore packaging that makes you smile! :-)

    ReplyDelete