January 20, 2010

Japanese Masking Tape Business Cards

{images via Mint}

{images via Mint}

{images via Mint}

Check out these beautiful business cards by Ellie. These cards are customized with your contact infomation, printed on cover stock, then embellished with my favorite Japanese masking tape and a string around the middle! How simple but pretty! You can purchase some in her shop, Hello Tenfold.


I just recived my shipment of boxful of Japanese masking tapes. Ellie's Business Card inspires me to do some hand stamping (Gocco-ing) + Japanese Masking Tape embellished business cards for myself. Don't know when am I going to do it, but it's on my to do list now.

Above is my favorite set of the tapes. If you want to do some cards for yourself and you need some tapes, you can purchase some here.

9 comments:

  1. Those have to be some of the prettiest business cards I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those cards...darling...love the tape....i am going to have to go to your ETSY shop and check things out.

    About the book....you might be able to find it on that out of print web site called "ALIBRIS".

    It was published in 1992....

    it really is charming...looks like we like the same things...i think you'll like it too...

    more later, friend

    kary

    ReplyDelete
  3. These business cards are so pretty and unique - it would make a great impression on customers. Love to see how your turn out!
    Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cards are so beautiful, and I can't wait to see yours too Erika! I love all my tapes - I was admiring them yesterday thinking I really need some quiet time soon to do some more art work, and play with them! hope you're having fun! :) Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  5. good morning Erika,
    These are so lovely! Tape is so versatile.....By the way, how are you this fine day?

    shari

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delightful idea! Thanks for following my blog, it's so nice to meet other people and see what they're up to. You're blog looks vibrant, I can't wait to check it out.

    I'd like to add Little.Happy.Things to my blog roll~

    Best,
    Britt
    www.raccoonrain.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cards are so beautiful!!!
    Thanks for your visit. I enjoy discovering your blog: I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great idea! those tapes are gorgeous and they really spice up the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. decorating some cards with Japanese masking tapes is in my to do list. I love stamping and card making. it's fun.

    your blog is very nice, nice to meet you.

    nantawan
    http://www.chic-ideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete